Apply Today To Become A Blazer HVAC Technician
It is an exciting time here at Blazer Heating & Air! We are looking to add a detail-oriented and career driven HVAC Technician to join our established team. Blazer Heating & Air is looking for a residential HVAC Technician to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems. The Technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting, and repairing HVAC systems. You will guide and advise the customer to select the most appropriate air quality system to fulfill their requirements. You will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty, and emergency repairs.
To be successful at Blazer Heating & Air, customer satisfaction, safety, and comfort for the residents of Richmond should be your top priority. Blazer Heating & Air is looking for a HVAC Technician who values diversity, high quality service, and giving back to their community. We are looking for a new team member who has a strong desire to succeed and value professional growth.
Join a company that has been “Bringing Comfort Home” since 1989.
Here is what we need in a HVAC Technician:
- Fantastic Customer Service Skills
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating.
- Working knowledge of boiler systems
- Proficient in balancing air and water treatment systems in line with HVAC protocols.
- 2+ years of residential service experience and willingness to continue education in HVAC field
- Install, maintain, and repair ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment
- Identify maintenance risks on equipment.
- Perform emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Diagnose electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Ability to pass pre-employment requirements
- Clear driving record with valid driver's license
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent
Comprehensive Benefit Package for our HVAC Technician, Including:
- Medical insurance
- Free Aflac insurance
- Tool allowance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid training
- Opportunity for growth
- You get a fully stocked take-home truck, gas card, EZ Pass, cell phone, & tablet
- Rewards and Recognition Programs