It is an exciting time here at Blazer Heating & Air! We are looking to add a detail-oriented and career driven HVAC Technician to join our established team. Blazer Heating & Air is looking for a residential HVAC Technician to install, maintain and repair HVAC systems. The Technician will be skilled in cleaning, adjusting, and repairing HVAC systems. You will guide and advise the customer to select the most appropriate air quality system to fulfill their requirements. You will be responsible for air quality systems from installation to end-of-life by performing maintenance, warranty, and emergency repairs.
To be successful at Blazer Heating & Air, customer satisfaction, safety, and comfort for the residents of Richmond should be your top priority. Blazer Heating & Air is looking for a HVAC Technician who values diversity, high quality service, and giving back to their community. We are looking for a new team member who has a strong desire to succeed and value professional growth.
Join a company that has been “Bringing Comfort Home” since 1989.
Here is what we need in a Master Plumber:
- Fantastic Customer Service Skills
- Conventional house and some commercial plumbing application's
- Gas installations
- Hydronic and boiler work
- 3+ years of residential service experience
- Desire to learn and grow in your profession
- Ability to pass pre-employment requirements
- Perform emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Clear driving record with valid driver's license
- Master or Journeyman License
- Backflow License
Comprehensive Benefit Package for our Master Plumber, Including:
- Medical insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Tool allowance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid training
- Opportunity for growth
- You get a fully stocked take-home truck, gas card, EZ Pass, cell phone, & tablet
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
- $1,000 Sign-on Bonus will be given after a 90-day evaluation!