To be successful at Blazer Heating & Air, customer satisfaction, safety, and comfort for the residents of Richmond should be your top priority. Blazer Heating & Air is looking for a HVAC Technician who values diversity, high quality service, and giving back to their community. We are looking for a new team member who has a strong desire to succeed and value professional growth.Join a company that has been “Bringing Comfort Home” since 1989.
Here is what we need in a Master Plumber:
- Fantastic Customer Service Skills
- Conventional house and some commercial plumbing application's
- Gas installations
- Hydronic and boiler work
- 3+ years of residential service experience
- Desire to learn and grow in your profession
- Ability to pass pre-employment requirements
- Perform emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Clear driving record with valid driver's license
- Master or Journeyman License
- Backflow License
Comprehensive Benefit Package for our Master Plumber, Including:
- Medical insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Tool allowance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid training
- Opportunity for growth
- You get a fully stocked take-home truck, gas card, EZ Pass, cell phone, & tablet
- Rewards and Recognition Programs
- $1,000 Sign-on Bonus will be given after a 90-day evaluation!
To apply, please use the form below! For further questions please call (804) 277-2458.