Richmond Heating Installation
Expert Heater Replacement Services in Mechanicsville & Throughout the Community
Whether it’s time to trade in your aging heater or your current heater is beyond repair, Blazer Heating, Air, and Plumbing can provide affordable and professional heating services to Mechanicsville, Glen Allen, and the Greater Richmond community. We are industry veterans with more than 30 years of experience in residential and commercial HVAC installation, maintenance, and repairs. Our licensed and certified technicians can install any heating system, including from major brands such as York, Rheem, Maytag, and other manufacturers. We can assess your space and offer our recommendations based on your family’s usage and budget.
While most heaters and furnaces can last many years, an aging system may not be performing as well as it used to, which can cost you much more to maintain in the long run. Here are some signs that you may need a new heater.
It may be time for a new heater if:
- Your heater is more than 20 years old - The real issue is more than just age – older systems may not be as energy efficient as newer models, and often require more costly repairs.
- Your energy bills have risen dramatically - This is an indication that your system may be nearing the end of its life and is not performing the way it should.
- Your heater is not keeping your comfortable - If rooms are not heating up evenly or your family is experiencing more allergy symptoms, your system may need to be replaced.
- You're remodeling - If you're adding a room to your home, you'll need a heater that's the right size. Asking a furnace that's too small to heat an area that's too big could result in damaging your unit.
- Your indoor air quality is suffering - Older heaters, especially gas units, have a tendency to pump out incredibly dry heat when they're approaching the end of their lives.
- If your unit won't turn on - First check that your pilot light is on its normal color. If you have an electrical unit ensure that there isn't a blown fuse. But if those two issues aren't it, then contact our Richmond heater replacement specialists because you might need a new furnace.
And the number one thing that I felt was just comfortable. I felt relaxed, I felt at ease.- Tripp
It's been amazing. It's not even a company that we use. We consider Blazer a part of the family.- Tonya
They're extremely friendly. Not Just knowledgeable, but just so personable.- Gina & Tim
The customer experience you get through Blazer is what everyone wants in Richmond.- Chris
Customer Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
Licensed & Insured Technicians
Emergency Services Available 24/7
NATE Certified HVAC Company
Serving The Community Since 1989
At Blazer Heating, Air, and Plumbing, customer satisfaction is our number-one priority. If you are not happy with our work, we’ll make it right. We take pride in delivering consistently high-quality work and providing each customer with an excellent experience. Our Richmond heater replacement technicians are professional and reliable in installing any heating system.
Why do customers trust Blazer Heating, Air, and Plumbing?
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on All Work
- High-Quality Installations & Repairs
- Servicing All Brands & Equipment
- Emergency Services Available 24/7
- Top-Notch Customer Care
- Financing Options