Richmond Heating Installation
Expert Heater Replacement Services in Mechanicsville & Throughout the Community
Whether it’s time to trade in your aging heater or your current heater is beyond repair, Blazer Heating and Air can provide affordable and professional HVAC services to Mechanicsville, Glen Allen, and the Greater Richmond community. We are industry veterans with more than 30 years of experience in residential and commercial HVAC installation, maintenance, and repairs. Our licensed and certified technicians can install any heating system, including from major brands such as York, Rheem, Maytag, and other manufacturers. We can assess your space and offer our recommendations based on your family’s usage and budget.
While most heaters and furnaces can last many years, an aging system may not be performing as well as it used to, which can cost you much more to maintain in the long run. Here are some signs that you may need a new heater.
It may be time for a new heater if:
- Your heater is more than 20 years old - The real issue is more than just age – older systems may not be as energy efficient as newer models, and often require more costly repairs.
- Your energy bills have risen dramatically - This is an indication that your system may be nearing the end of its life and is not performing the way it should.
- Your heater is not keeping your comfortable - If rooms are not heating up evenly or your family is experiencing more allergy symptoms, your system may need to be replaced.
- You're remodeling - If you're adding a room to your home, you'll need a heater that's the right size. Asking a furnace that's too small to heat an area that's too big could result in damaging your unit.
- Your indoor air quality is suffering - Older heaters, especially gas units, have a tendency to pump out incredibly dry heat when they're approaching the end of their lives.
- If your unit won't turn on - First check that your pilot light is on its normal color. If you have an electrical unit ensure that there isn't a blown fuse. But if those two issues aren't it, then contact our Richmond heater replacement specialists because you might need a new furnace.
Call (804) 277-2458 for expert heating installation services in Richmond, Mechanicsville & the nearby areas today!
Jeff Williams arrived at my house and from the very start was very professional and up front. I have been with out air and tried using a different company to fix my air. After the other company told me my whole unit needed to be replaced I called Blazer he- Alan Rice
The technician, Jon, was very courteous, professional, and thorough with his assessment on his visit as part of our maintenance agreement with Blazer!- Tiffany B.
100 degree heat and we are cold!- Scott G
Everyone at the company is very knowledgeable and helpful.- Bill H.
Nancy is fantastic and always a great help when you call.- Nolan K.
Customer Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
Licensed & Insured Technicians
Emergency Services Available 24/7
NATE Certified HVAC Company
Serving The Community Since 1989
At Blazer Heating and Air, customer satisfaction is our number-one priority. If you are not happy with our work, we’ll make it right. We take pride in delivering consistently high-quality work and providing each customer with an excellent experience. Our Richmond heater replacement technicians are professional and reliable in installing any heating system.
Why do customers trust Blazer Heating and Air?
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on All Work
- High-Quality Installations & Repairs
- Servicing All Brands & Equipment
- Emergency Services Available 24/7
- Top-Notch Customer Care
- Financing Options