Richmond, VA 24/7 AC Repair
Providing Virginia With Expert Air Conditioning Repairs Since 1986
Our AC repair services in Richmond and the surrounding areas are affordable, available seven days a week, and 100% guaranteed. Often, we’re able to provide same-day service. Under the mantra “bringing comfort home,” Blazer Heating and Air understand the importance of a fully functioning air conditioner, especially during Virginia’s warm-weather season. That’s why our Richmond air conditioning repair team offers top quality work for an accessible price.
Signs That Your Air Conditioner Is In Need Of Repair
When your air conditioner is experiencing an issue, you may notice a number of warning signs. Be on the lookout for these, as they can indicate your system is breaking down. In order to prevent further problems or extensive damage to your unit, reach out to a professional Richmond air conditioning repair technician as soon as you notice any of the following.
How To Tell If Your AC Unit Needs To Be Serviced
- Warm air – Usually, this issue can be fixed by refilling the coolant, which can be done very quickly by an expert. However, it can also be a sign of a larger (and more expensive) issue.
- Loud noises – Air conditioners aren’t designed to be noisy systems. If you’re hearing more noise than usual coming from your unit, it’s time to call an expert to do a system check.
- Weak airflow – The quality of airflow from your air conditioner depends largely on the age of your air filter. If you have recently changed your filter and are still experiencing weakened airflow, you’ll need to call a professional. This could be a sign of a larger blower problem with your system.
- Leaks – If you start to notice leaks around or near your system, have an expert check it out right away. It could be a refrigerant leak, which is a serious health risk. It could also be due to a blocked or broken drain tube, which could lead to mold.
- Strange smells – Musty smells coming from your air conditioner generally indicate mold inside your unit or ductwork. More pungent smells could be a sign that your air conditioner’s wire insulation has burned out.
Diagnosing The Problem
Whether your home's AC system simply won’t work or you’re dealing with another issue, identifying problems early on can expedite the repair process. A wide range of factors can influence your AC’s performance, and recognizing potential issues can help you discuss the right solution with your certified Richmond AC repair technician.
Common Causes Of Air Conditioning Problems
- The outside unit is not functional, which could mean a broken thermostat or lack of power to the unit.
- The AC coil is frozen, which might be caused by a lack of airflow, low refrigerant, or could simply mean you need a new filter.
- The outside fan doesn’t work, which can cause the AC compressor to overheat and trip safety overload feature.
- The air conditioning unit needs refrigerant (or Freon), which may indicate a leak or problems with the refrigerant system.
- The AC’s wiring is bad, which may trip the AC circuit breaker and keep the outside unit from getting a power supply.
Why Choose Blazer Heating and Air For Your Richmond AC Repair?
As a full-service HVAC company, our team of AC repair technicians aim to provide outstanding service. Whether it is for a residential or a commercial project, we are fully equipped to help you, from the proper diagnosis of the issue to ensuring that your unit is working properly. We only use the most updated equipment and technology. Numerous customers have been satisfied with the work we provide, and that is why we stand by our work, and only offer the highest quality of service possible.
Our Expert Richmond Air Conditioning Repair Technicians Can Help With The Following:
- Refrigerant Leaks
- Broken / Inoperable Fan
- Compressor Problems
- Drainage Problems
- Low Refrigerant
- And More
Call today or contact us online if you'd like to schedule a Richmond air conditioning repair service.
“Jeff Williams arrived at my house and from the very start was very professional and up front. I have been with out air and tried using a different company to fix my air. After the other company told me my whole unit needed to be replaced I called Blazer he”- Alan Rice
“Blazer has been my company of choice for HVAC for a number of years. Jeff Williams is fantastic! Blazer's professionalism is exceptional and they always look to take care of their customers. If mistakes are made, they correct them and more. Thank you Blaze”- Stephan Stark
“Very friendly and great staff! Very pleased to meet them and feel comfortable while talking to management!”- Matthew Covel