Richmond HVAC Services
Serving Mechanicsville & the Surrounding Communities
At Blazer Heating and Air, we understand what an uncomfortable situation it is to have a broken or under-performing heating or cooling system during extreme temperature. This is why we go to all lengths to ensure that our team is available to help our customers with whatever services they require, whenever they require them. We also believe that everyone deserves to have a heating or cooling system available to them, which is why we can perform installations with convenient financing plans. No matter what you are dealing with, our Richmond heating and air technicians are ready for the opportunity to earn your business for life.
Call Blazer Heating and Air at (804) 277-2458 today for quality HVAC services in Richmond, VA. We’re available 24/7!
Richmond Heating and Air Services We Offer
With over 30 years of experience working in the industry, our Richmond heating and air team is highly knowledgeable and skilled. This is why our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Furthermore, if you are in need of emergency services, they are also available at any time.
Our Richmond HVAC services team can perform all the following more:
- Heater repair
- Air conditioning repair & installation.
- Preventative maintenance.
- Indoor air quality check.
- Energy-saving solutions.
- Geothermal services.
- Water heater installation or repair.
- Commercial HVAC services.
- Heating Installation
- Residential HVAC services.
Schedule Your HVAC Service Today
At Blazer Heating and Air, our Richmond heating and air technicians offer FREE service call (with repair) for NEW customers! When you call on us to help you, our team members will arrive in a clean, courteous, and timely fashion, and treat your home or business with the utmost respect. We treat our customers' needs as our highest priority at all times while we are serving. We are able to serve Hanover County, Mechanicsville, and all of the greater Richmond area!
5 Things To Look For In An HVAC Services Company
1. Do they operate around the clock? - When looking for your Richmond HVAC services company, one thing you have to look out for is the company's schedule. We know that HVAC systems can break around the clock, so we're always open to you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
2. How long have they been in business - Having been in the industry for over 3 decades, we've seen and done it all. You wont have an HVAC issue that we haven't seen and fixed time and time again.
3. Do they provide free estimates? - For system replacements or second opinions, we offer free estimates. Our goal is to serve you to the best of our abilities and we know that our pricing is as competitive as they come.
4. Specials, financing, and savings - New customers get $25 off any service call and we have some of the best financing options for all sorts of HVAC expenses. Financing subject to credit approval
5. Reviews - One additional benefit of providing Richmond HVAC services for so long is that we've accumulated good reviews from our past customers. You can read through them here and become our next happy customer today.
Serving The Greater Richmond Community
At Blazer Heating and Air, we provide high-quality heating and air conditioning services throughout the community. Our certified and licensed technicians in Richmond HVAC services have the skill-set, experience, and resources necessary to handle all of your HVAC needs in a timely and effective manner. We will finish the job in accordance to your timeframe and budget. Additionally, we will ensure you are 100% satisfied with the finished product. We can help you maintain comfortable temperatures in your residential or commercial building year round. Whether you are in need of system repairs or maintenance – we will get the job done right the first time.
Emergency services available 24/7. Call (804) 277-2458 today or contact us online to schedule HVAC services in Richmond & surrounding areas.
“The technician, Jon, was very courteous, professional, and thorough with his assessment on his visit as part of our maintenance agreement with Blazer!”- Tiffany B.
“100 degree heat and we are cold!”- Scott G
“Each person who comes to my home is respectful, kind, and informative. They keep track of your systems readings so you don't feel like you are being pressured.”