Richmond HVAC Services
Serving Mechanicsville & the Surrounding Communities
At Blazer Heating and Air, we understand what an uncomfortable situation it is to have a broken or under-performing heating or cooling system during extreme temperature. This is why we go to all lengths to ensure that our team is available to help our customers with whatever services they require, whenever they require them. We also believe that everyone deserves to have a heating or cooling system available to them, which is why we can perform installations with convenient financing plans. No matter what you are dealing with, our Richmond heating and air technicians are ready for the opportunity to earn your business for life.
Schedule Your HVAC Service Today
At Blazer Heating and Air, our Richmond heating and air technicians offer FREE service call (with repair) for NEW customers! When you call on us to help you, our team members will arrive in a clean, courteous, and timely fashion, and treat your home or business with the utmost respect. We treat our customers' needs as our highest priority at all times while we are serving. We are able to serve Hanover County, Mechanicsville, and all of the greater Richmond area!
We understand that welcoming a stranger into your home is a big deal! Our professional HVAC technicians focus on providing a timely, attentive, and upbeat experience while in your home. The work we perform is high-quality and tailored to your need. We want you to be happy and comfortable in your space!
With over 30 years of experience working in the industry, our Richmond heating and air team is highly knowledgeable and skilled. This is why our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Furthermore, if you are in need of emergency services, they are also available at any time.
Our Richmond HVAC services team can perform all the following more:
Jeff Williams arrived at my house and from the very start was very professional and up front. I have been with out air and tried using a different company to fix my air. After the other company told me my whole unit needed to be replaced I called Blazer he- Alan Rice
The technician, Jon, was very courteous, professional, and thorough with his assessment on his visit as part of our maintenance agreement with Blazer!- Tiffany B.
100 degree heat and we are cold!- Scott G
Everyone at the company is very knowledgeable and helpful.- Bill H.
Nancy is fantastic and always a great help when you call.- Nolan K.
Customer Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
Licensed & Insured Technicians
Emergency Services Available 24/7
NATE Certified HVAC Company
Serving The Community Since 1989
1. Do they operate around the clock? - When looking for your Richmond HVAC services company, one thing you have to look out for is the company's schedule. We know that HVAC systems can break around the clock, so we're always open to you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
2. How long have they been in business - Having been in the industry for over 3 decades, we've seen and done it all. You wont have an HVAC issue that we haven't seen and fixed time and time again.
3. Do they provide free estimates? - For system replacements or second opinions, we offer free estimates. Our goal is to serve you to the best of our abilities and we know that our pricing is as competitive as they come.
4. Specials, financing, and savings - New customers get $25 off any service call and we have some of the best financing options for all sorts of HVAC expenses. Financing subject to credit approval
5. Reviews - One additional benefit of providing Richmond HVAC services for so long is that we've accumulated good reviews from our past customers. You can read through them here and become our next happy customer today.
Serving The Greater Richmond Community
At Blazer Heating and Air, we provide high-quality heating and air conditioning services throughout the community. Our certified and licensed technicians in Richmond HVAC services have the skill-set, experience, and resources necessary to handle all of your HVAC needs in a timely and effective manner. We will finish the job in accordance to your timeframe and budget. Additionally, we will ensure you are 100% satisfied with the finished product. We can help you maintain comfortable temperatures in your residential or commercial building year round. Whether you are in need of system repairs or maintenance – we will get the job done right the first time.