Richmond HVAC Maintenance
Superb Service In Mechanicsville & Beyond
Just like automobiles, heating and air conditioning units require regular upkeep and preventative maintenance. At Blazer Heating and Air, we are committed to helping our customers not only fix problems quickly but also avoid future ones by fixing them before they start with our preventative Richmond HVAC maintenance services. Our air conditioning and heating technicians can help you save big by avoiding problems before they begin.
Ready to schedule your pre-season HVAC maintenance in Richmond, VA? Call Blazer Heating and Air at (804) 277-2458 now to speak with our 24/7 operator.
Join Our Maintenance Program
Blazer Heating and Air wants to help you get the tune-up services you need and make it easier than ever to do so. That’s why we created our VIP Maintenance Program! Plan members not only receive annual tune-up and maintenance services on a schedule that is automatically tracked for you, but they also receive a number of outstanding additional benefits too. When you consider the savings, membership might be the best investment you make in your home comfort and in your wallet!
At the heart of our VIP Maintenance Program is our signature 56-point tune-up service. This comprehensive upkeep service is designed to improve your HVAC system’s performance all year long, ensuring better energy efficiency and reliability through even the toughest points of the winter and summer season. Plan members will receive two maintenance and safety inspections per year: one for your air conditioner in the spring and the other in the fall for your heater.
In addition to annual maintenance, program members gain VIP status with us here at Blazer Heating and Air. As a VIP member, you’ll receive the “red carpet” treatment at our company, including a number of service perks and privileges that improve your experience even further.
Learn more details about our maintenance plan here:
Some of these perks include:
- Priority service: When you need an urgent repair or other service, give us a call and you’ll immediately jump to the front of the line.
- Additional repair discounts: Any repairs that your heating and cooling system needs are automatically given a 15 percent discount, and that’s in addition to any other available discounts as well!
- New equipment discounts: Do you need to replace your heating and cooling system? Are you looking to install an indoor air quality solution? Get a 10 percent discount on these or any other new equipment installation as a VIP Maintenance Program member!
- Extended warranty on repairs: While we back all of our repairs with a warranty and guarantee of satisfaction, VIP Maintenance Plan members receive an extended warranty for even greater protection and peace of mind!
- No premium charges: Need an after-hours service? We’ll waive the premium upcharges for our VIP members.
- Periodic specials and promotions: In addition to the regular specials and discounts we offer, our VIP plan members will also receive additional special offers and discounts that they can take advantage of to make their home better!
- Many more!
Have a multi-story home, or a home with multi-zone heating and cooling? We offer maintenance plans that are perfectly suited to your needs as well! In fact, we offer multi-unit discounts so you can bundle all of your equipment at an even lower per-unit price. We also offer multi-year discounts to homeowners who sign up for multiple years at a time, offering even greater savings and value for longer-term commitments!
And, as always, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed when you trust your HVAC equipment to the team at Blazer Heating and Air. If you’re ever unhappy with the materials or work we provide, let us know and we’ll take care of the problem for you. We want you to be happy with our service, and we provide total peace of mind by being there for you and standing by the work we do.
5 Monetary Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
1. Longer life-span of your HVAC units - Exactly how long your HVAC units last depend on their use, environment, and maintenance levels. The longer your unit serves you, the less money you'll spend on installations in the long run.
2. Fewer repairs that are less expensive as well - One thing our Richmond HVAC maintenance experts are good at is catching problems before they happen. So not only will regular HVAC tune-ups see to it that you have fewer repairs, but they'll be less severe as well.
3. Increased energy efficiency - As HVAC units age, they become less efficient over time. So while an old unit might still get your indoor air environment to the desired temperature, they'll need more electricity or gas to do so which will cost you.
4. Helps you stay under warranty - You'll have to read the fine print on your warranty to be sure, but a common theme in a lot of HVAC warranties is that they require you to subscribe to yearly HVAC maintenance.
5. Makes your HVAC costs more predictable - If you're the type of person who likes to budget ahead of time for expenses, then contact our Richmond HVAC maintenance specialists today. Nothing is worse on the budget than unforeseen, emergency costs which could cost a pretty penny.
Schedule Your HVAC Maintenance in Richmond Today
Should we find any potential issues with your unit, we will propose a solution and resolve it as quickly as possible. In many cases, our Richmond HVAC maintenance team offers same-day service for repairs, and because customers are our top priority, we provide free estimates on both replacements and second opinions. Your home comfort system is important, and Blazer Heating and Air want to make sure you are prepared for Virginia’s hot and cold-weather seasons.
Learn more today when you call us at (804) 277-2458 to schedule your preventative HVAC maintenance in Richmond. Our team looks forward to providing the air conditioning and heating services you need.
“Jeff Williams arrived at my house and from the very start was very professional and up front. I have been with out air and tried using a different company to fix my air. After the other company told me my whole unit needed to be replaced I called Blazer he”- Alan Rice
“Blazer has been my company of choice for HVAC for a number of years. Jeff Williams is fantastic! Blazer's professionalism is exceptional and they always look to take care of their customers. If mistakes are made, they correct them and more. Thank you Blaze”- Stephan Stark
“Very friendly and great staff! Very pleased to meet them and feel comfortable while talking to management!”- Matthew Covel